Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Video Hardware/Software Repsonses

Q: How was your experience with the Olympus digital camera? How did it compare with other still or video cameras you have previously used? Were you able to successfully implement your Image Capturing Strategies using the features of this camera? In an ideal world, how would your still/video camera of choice function?

A: My experience with the digital camera was overall pretty good. The camera is easy to use and records video easily. My only problem with the camera is the quality of the images and video, but I understand that this is part of the project and our ability to get past this obstacle. I was able to implement my capturing strategies with the camera. Although the camera was not super high quality, it was able to capture images as I needed it to. In an ideal world, I would use a quality video camera with good zoom and record clear video in a high resolution.

Q: Discuss your choice of video-editing software and describe your history with this software. If you used this software for the first time, explain why you chose this particular application and how you think it helped you to accomplish your creative goals (or proved detrimental). Will you use this software again for future projects?

A: At first I used windows movie maker for my editing software, but later changed to Sony Vegas movie studio platinum. I found a good deal on this software and knew it was supposed to be very good so I bought it. This software is incredibly good for the price and has a lot of options for effects and editing. Everything is easy to do and the software allows for you to do almost anything you want when it comes to editing. This software gave me many options for drift 2 editing and allowed me to implement my creative ideas within my video. I will definitely use this software again and would recommend it to anybody who is interested in quality video editing on a pc.

No comments: